3 Ways to Get Seats for 2010 Campaign
NEW HAVEN, Conn. - Tickets for the 2010 Yale Football season are on sale now and can be purchased online, over the phone or in person. There are six home games this fall beginning with the Sept. 18 opener with Georgetown.
The Yale Athletics Ticket Office is currently taking orders over the phone (203-432-1400). You can also use this .pdf order form to mail in an order.
Children 12 and under are admitted free of charge into general admission seating areas, while discounts are available for youth premium reserved tickets.
Season ticket prices range from $39 to $90 depending on location. Here's what you get when purchasing a season package:
- Discounted game-by-game pricing
- Two complimentary tickets to one of the first five home games
- Lot D season parking for $1/game
- Priority seating at Yale Bowl
- Priority seating at "The Game"
Game-Day Parking Updates
For the entire 2010 Yale football season, all parking areas at the Yale Bowl will require a parking pass. Please review our updated parking map before heading to a Yale game. Parking passes can be purchased in advance, or on game-day.
- Parking passes required to park in all Yale lots
- Lot D parking available for only $5/game
- A full-season Lot D parking pass can be purchased for $1/game with purchase of season tickets
- Preferred parking available in Lot B-Special for $15/game
- Premium parking areas (Lot F, YUAD, Lot H, Lot F-Special) available through membership in Yale Football Association
"The Game" Tickets | Yale @Harvard
Tickets will be available for purchase by phone, in-person, or by using this .pdf order form. Tickets will not be available through our online system.
All Yale @Harvard orders are processed on a priority basis. Priority seating deadline is September 30, 2010.