The Game Caps Bowl Slate
NEW HAVEN, Conn. – Tickets can be purchased for the 2011 Yale Football Season beginning on Monday, July 25. The Bulldogs host five games – all kicking off at noon-- at Yale Bowl and the Class of '54 Field, including the Nov. 19 contest with Harvard.
2011 Home Schedule
Sept. 17 Georgetown
Sept. 24 Cornell
Oct. 8 Dartmouth
Nov. 5 Brown
Nov. 19 Harvard
Here is information to help you get tickets now:
To Purchase Tickets
- order tickets online using this link (link will be active on July 25 at 12am)
- order tickets in-person or by phone at 203-432-1400
- order tickets using this order form
Ticket prices, parking options, and special offers available at: www.yalebulldogs.com/information/tickets/football
Game Day Information
- Youth Day scheduled for Sept. 17 (Georgetown)
- Parking pass required to park at Yale games in 2011.
- For first four games, parking pass can be purchased in advance or on game-day.
- Yale-Harvard parking pass must be purchased in advance.
- FREE General Admission seating for kids 12 & under at all home games!
- Tickets available in Premium Reserved ($30), Side Reserved ($15), or General Admission ($8) sections.
- Parking passes for Yale-Harvard game are required, and must be purchased in advance.
- Two game tickets must be purchased with each parking pass.
YALE-HARVARD PARKING PLAN
The Yale Athletics Department is pleased to announce the continuation of 2009's successful parking and shuttle plan for the Nov. 19 Yale-Harvard football game at Yale Bowl. The plan has been implemented to control heavy traffic in the vicinity of Yale Bowl caused by overwhelming interest in the Yale-Harvard football game.
YALE BOWL PARKING OPTIONS
For the 2011 Yale-Harvard game, in order to address parking challenges and the delays that have resulted from them in the past, General Admission parking will not be available. Instead, all parking at the Bowl will require a purchased pass. Parking passes must be purchased in advance and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to purchase a parking pass, fans must purchase at least two game tickets; two purchased tickets will then entitle them to buy one parking pass. Yale students and Yale employees can purchase one parking pass by visiting the Yale Athletics Ticket Office and providing proper identification. Fans without Yale Bowl parking should plan to park downtown, or make other arrangements for transportation and parking.
There are approximately 4,000 available parking spaces around the Yale Bowl, and Yale expects to sell out them in advance. Parking passes for regular-sized vehicles are being sold for $20.00. A limited number of oversized vehicle and bus parking passes are on sale for $25.00. All parking passes can be purchased online at the Yale Athletics Tickets website or by calling the Yale Athletics Ticket Office at (203) 432-1400.
SHUTTLE BUSES FROM DOWTOWN NEW HAVEN
On Nov. 19, FREE shuttle buses will bring fans from downtown New Haven to Yale Avenue at the Yale Bowl. The buses will run during and after the game from Yale Avenue to two downtown locations. The BLUE LINE is located at the Corner of Chapel and College Streets adjacent to Old Campus and the New Haven Green. The WHITE LINE is located at Payne Whitney Gymnasium (70 Tower Parkway) on the Yale campus."
Yale Ticket Office (20 Tower Parkway) open from 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.