PRINCETON, NJ- The Bulldogs were unable to come away with the victory on Day 2 of the ECAC Championships, losing to Columbia 4-0.
It was a tough day all around for a team coming off a tight loss to Cornell the previous day. After Columbia seized the doubles point with a 6-2 win in the No.3 match, it went on to take the No. 4, 2, and 1 matches, followed by Caroline Amos, Elizabeth Zordani, and Amy Yang ending their matches unfinished.
The Bulldogs will play the loser of Penn vs Harvard tomorrow to wrap up the ECAC Indoor Championship.
Full results from the day can be found below.
FULL MATCH RESULTS – Columbia 4, Yale 0
1. Wan (C) d. Martinelli (Y) 6-2, 6-3
2. Kerr (C) d. Shklover (F) 6-2, 6-4
3. Yang (Y) v. Kevakian (C) DNF 5-7, 1-2
4. Ha (C) d. Levine (Y) 6-0, 6-3
5. Zordani (Y) v. Pollock (C) DNF 1-6, 5-3
6. Amos (Y) v. Rahman (C) 3-6, 4-2
1. Wan/Milstein (C) d Martinelli/Shklover (Y) d. 6-4
2. Yang/Zordani (Y) v. Kerr/Ha (C) DNF 5-4
3. Kevakian/Pollock (C) d. Amos/Levine (Y) 6-2